This contract is created to manage PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY conditions and limits between Guests, Registered Members and Customers (hereinafter referred to as USERS) who visit the website of ardinart.com and ERGİN ANTIQUE FURNITURE INDUSTRY TRADE CO; and these conditions and limits are about USERS’ personal information, orders and payments.
Scope of the Contract
- This agreement is valid on all the URLs of ardinart.com and all pages in it.
- The appearance of the ardinart.com logo on any site or page does not imply that this agreement applies. The USER has to check the URL and make sure that it really is a page of ardinart.com.
- USER information (e-mail, invoice, delivery addresses, etc.) is not shared with third parties in any way.
- The credit card information used by the USER when purchasing a product from ardinart.com website is under the guarantee of ardinart.com. Other registered members or third parties cannot see their credit card information.
- ardinart.com website is responsible for delivering the products purchased as undamaged, complete to correct address with timely invoice together with the cargo company, the USER is responsible for checking that the products are undamaged and complete when receiving the cargo.
Scope of Stored Personal Data
- The USER who visits ardinart.com website does not have to give any personal information. If the USER wishes to make use of the services or order an ardinart.com service, he / she has to become a registered member and provide some personal information and credit card information (in purchases).
- When the USER visits ardinart.com at any time, the ardinart.com web server registers the IP address to which the USER web browser is connected as an anonymous user. At the request of the USER, the cookie information, searches of products made within the ardinart.com website pages can be stored. This information can be used for personalization in line with the products of interest with the advertising bands that may appear on the site in the future.
- ardinart.com website stores USERS’ personal information for three main purposes such as to fulfill USER requests in some services, to provide special content and advertising band and to inform the products and services.
Security of Personal Data
ardinart.com keeps all personal information provided by USER confidential. However, in order to deliver the product ardinart.com in the purchases made by the USER, the employees and the cargo company must provide the USER name and address.
User Requests and Feedback
- Ardinart stores all information, requests and suggestions submitted by the USER about ardinart.com web site and products in order to measure the performance of the site. Such information is not used for any purpose other than to respond to them.
- No articles or graphics published on the website of ardinart.com may be used without permission by third parties. The content of the website or the design of the website may not be published on other sites and no link to the internet sites may be given without the permission of ardinart.com.
This contract; can be updated by ardinart.com without prior notice, the USER who is a member, a non-member or a buyer is deemed to have accepted this agreement. The USER must check this contract at intervals determined by him/her. USER can contact the security department for the questions and problems about confidentiality and security via: email@example.com address or +90 (212) 646 42 66 phone number.